Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Super Power

If I had the choice of having a super power it would be to fly. Think about it? Why choose any other. Soaring through the bright blue sky into the shining sun, fly past the highest mountain and touching the top letting everyone know I climbed Mount Everest, dive bombing into a crowed streets seeing how many people I scare, and being able to glimpse at all the radiant vistas the world has to offer. The ability to fly is obviously superior to any other superpower. If I had super human strength, yes I would be able to pick up cars, or when I was in a fight I would win the one punch. But why in anyway would I need to pick up a car? Or why get in a fight when I could just fly away. Even if I had superpower to freeze things, why exactly would I want to freeze things? I have a deep freeze for a reason.  Also there’s the superpower to mind control, but being able to control people and manipulate them is quite sinister. Making people do whatever I want, or making them act however I want them to, is just down right crude. Flying is just over all the best, think of how I would never get stuck in dreadful traffic or with slow drivers and veterans will never be in my way, and how I can see the world and all its most extravagant places and not having to worry about the expensive plane tickets. Even if there’s an eerie situation happening like a plane crash, or a boat sinking, or a hurricane. I would be okay and be able to make it out in exceptional condition with no cuts, scraps or bruises. It’s very evident that flying is by far the most superior superpower.


No comments:

Post a Comment