Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creative Writing

It’s been an unpleasant week of being a superhero. Long days and hours tires a guy out. I head over to the kitchen and start peeling a juicy brilliantly bright orange. I was just about to take a bite when sirens went off. Damnit! Sluggishly I get up and start running for the door, rapidly putting my mask back on. Because you know, no one will figure out who I am if I’m wearing a mask and a tight uni-tard right? As I slip into my car, I finally have grasped something supreme something so terrifying. My disguise is baby blue. What superhero chooses this colour, it just screams danger. Pondering why I choose this colour I realize I have no time to lose! I must carry on towards the danger. Driving viciously through traffic, dodging children and small animals I see a crowd of people I run into the crowd quickly shoving people out of the way. I stop dead in my tracks. I glance at the people around me. I’ve never gotten such dreadful looks. I ask,
“Where’s the danger?” A young man comes up to me and says,
“We’re protesting against pollution in this town, that’s the danger”
Embarrassed I walk away. As I go back to my car and look at my GPS, it says I’m in the right area. All of a sudden a little girl comes up to me and asks me for her help. Her cat is stuck in the tree. Grumpily I get up and get her cat from the tree. She runs away happily. Slowly sauntering towards my car I make my trip back to my home. Once inside I think to myself, I am a super hero in a baby blue costume that saves little girls cats. With a sigh I take my bite of my orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment